Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The list

So I have made a list of all the things that I need to get done. I'm a list maker for everything...it's a really bad habit. But I have a HUGE list of things that I need to finish and things I need to start making. I have a small children's accessories business and I have a couple orders that I need to get started on, I need to finish my photo wall, I need to finish my Patriotic decorating, I need to finish putting my basement back together ( I also run a childcare service from my house and I just painted the basement so now the process of putting things back and reorganizing begins!), and the list goes on and on...will it ever get done. Hopefully.I have been able to mark off 2 of my items on my list...so that's a start! Well I leave you with one of my creations I have done....now off to tackle the list.