Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

So many ideas...

Tons and Tons of ideas are running through my head. I have seen so many cute ideas from bloggers that I just want to get started with so many projects. But alas I have to do one project at a time ( boo) because if I don't I will never finish the first one I started. Oh well. I have started a couple cute girly things for my future niece. I have a bow business and I make all my bows, along with tutus, letter blocks, clippies, headbands, bow boards, etc. You should check it out...www.facebook.com/doodlebugsinc. Here are some of the letter blocks I made for my cousins who was getting married.
These are super fun to make because you can make them say anything you want. I'm working on some new ones for July that will say Freedom! You'll just have to wait and see how they turn out. Alright..well off to finish some projects! Addios!